红山家园

关注民生 . 红山百姓家园互动交流平台,欢迎您!
搜索
      猜你喜欢
      查看: 1890|回复: 0

      你我的新时代,全面小康一个都不能少

      [复制链接]

      2

      主题

      2

      帖子

      13

      积分

      新手上路

      Rank: 1

      积分
      13
      发表于 2018-1-10 17:01:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

      • 原标题:你我的新时代,全面小康一个都不能少
      • 2018年,改革开放40周年;2019年,新中国成立70周年;2020年,全面建成小康社会;2021年,中国共产党成立100周年……习近平总书记强调,这些重要的时间节点,是我们工作的坐标,更标志着中国开启圆梦复兴的新征程。
      • After 40 years of reform, opening up and development, China is standing in a "new era." The ultimate goal of this period is the "great rejuvenation of the nation," a blueprint set forth by Chinese President Xi Jinping, who plans to push his country forwards in a "new era" during which "no one must be left behind."
      • In Xi's own words
      • “中国特色社会主义进入了新时代。
      • Socialism with Chinese characteristics has entered a new era.”
      • 新时代要有新气象。
      • In this new context, we must get a new look.
      • 更要有新作为。
      • And more importantly, make new accomplishments.
      • 2018年我们将迎来改革开放40周年。
      • In 2018, we will mark the 40th anniversary of the launch of reform and opening-up.
      • 改革开放是决定当代中国命运的关键一招。
      • Reform and opening-up is a crucial move that is shaping China's future.
      • 40年的改革开放使中国人民生活实现了小康逐步富裕起来了。
      • Forty years of reform and opening-up have made it possible for our people to lead decent and even comfortable lives;
      • 我们将坚定不移深化各方面改革,坚定不移扩大开放。
      • We will make determined efforts to comprehensively deepen reform and open China still wider to the world.
      • 使改革和开放相互促进,相得益彰。
      • We will see that reform and opening-up complement and reinforce each other.
      • 我坚信,中华民族伟大复兴必将在改革开放的进程中得以实现。
      • It is my conviction that the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation will become a reality in the course of reform and opening-up.
      • 2019年我们将迎来中华人民共和国成立70周年。
      • In 2019, we will mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.
      • 我们将贯彻新发展理念,推动中国经济持续健康发展。
      • We will act on a new vision for development and strive for sustained and healthy economic growth.
      • 把我们的人民共和国建设得更加繁荣富强。
      • These efforts will contribute towards a more prosperous and stronger People's Republic.
      • 2020年我们将全面建成小康社会。
      • In 2020, we will establish a moderately prosperous society across all metrics.
      • 全面建成小康社会,一个不能少。
      • This is the society to be enjoyed by each and every one of us.
      • 共同富裕路上,一个不能掉队。
      • On the march towards common prosperity, no one must be left behind.
      • 我们将举全党全国之力,坚决完成脱贫攻坚任务确保兑现我们的承诺。
      • We will mobilize the whole Party and the whole country in a resolute push to deliver on our pledge and eradicate poverty in China.
      • 我们要牢记人民对美好生活的向往就是我们的奋斗目标。
      • The aspirations of the people to live a better life must always be the focus of our efforts.
      • 坚持以人民为中心的发展思想,不断推进全体人民共同富裕。
      • We must remain committed to a people-centered philosophy of development, and make steady progress towards realizing common prosperity for everyone.
      • 2021年我们将迎来中国共产党成立100周年。
      • In 2021, we will mark the centenary of the Communist Party of China.
      • 中国共产党立志于中华民族千秋伟业,百年恰是风华正茂。
      • For the Party which fights for the eternal wellbeing of the Chinese nation, the centenary only ushers in the prime of life.
      • 中国共产党是世界上最大的政党,大就要有大的样子。
      • As the world's largest political party, the CPC must behave in a way commensurate with this status.
      • 实践充分证明,中国共产党能够带领人民进行伟大的社会革命,
      • Its history makes it abundantly clear that the CPC is capable of not only spearheading a great social revolution,
      • 也能够进行伟大的自我革命。
      • but also imposing a great reform on itself.
      • 我们将继续清除一切侵蚀党的健康肌体的病毒,
      • We must continue to rid ourselves of any virus that erodes the Party's fabric,
      • 大力营造风清气正的政治生态,
      • to make great efforts for fostering a healthy political environment of integrity,
      • 以全党的强大正能量在全社会凝聚起推动中国发展进步的磅礴力量。
      • and to generate waves of positive energy throughout our Party, which can then build into a mighty natinwide force driving China's development and progress.
      • 中国共产党和中国人民从苦难中走过来。
      • The Communist Party of China and the Chinese people have gone through trials and tribulations.
      • 深知和平的珍贵,发展的价值。
      • These experiences have taught us that peace is precious and development must be valued.
      • 中国人民自信自尊,将坚定维护国家主权,安全,发展利益。
      • With confidence and pride the Chinese people will be steadfast in upholding our country's sovereignty, security and development interests.
      • 同时将同各国人民一道,积极推动构建人类命运共同体。
      • We will also work with other nations to build a global community with a shared future.
      • 不断为人类和平与发展的崇高事业作出新的更大的贡献。
      • and make new and greater contributions to the noble cause of peace and development for all humanity.
      • 俗语说,百闻不如一见。
      • As the saying goes: "It is better to see once, than to hear a hundred times."
      • 我们不需要更多的溢美之词。
      • We do not need lavish praise from others.
      • 我们一贯欢迎客观的介绍和有益的建议。
      • However, we do welcome objective reporting and constructive suggestions.
      • 正所谓,不要人夸颜色好,只留清气满乾坤。
      • For this is our motto: "Not angling for compliments, I'd be content that my integrity fills the universe."


      回复

      使用道具 举报

      使用 高级模式(可批量传图、插入视频等)
      B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

      快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表